The RDC Secretariat is headed by Maj. Martha Asiimwe and composed of the following members of staff:
1) Lt. Col. (Rtd) Ambaku Kibrai- Senior Presidential Advisor in charge of Mobilization.
2) Dr. Daniel Sekiboobo- Senior Presidential Advisor in charge of Research.
3) Dr. Tweheyo James- Commissioner
4) Sis. Akiror Grace- Commissioner
5) Mr. Fred Bamwine- Commissioner
6) Hon. Fredrick Mbagadhi Nkayi – Commissioner
7) Ms. Obed Collins Gertrude – Commissioner
The Secretariat is technically supported by Mr. Mulambe Tonny, Principal Assistant Secretary.
The functions of the RDC Secretariat are articulated by the directives from H.E the President and they are as follows:
Monitor the Resident District /City Commissioners and their Deputies whether they are monitoring implementation of Government Programmes and Projects.
Obtain information on RDCs/ RCCs and DRDCs/DRCCs involved in fraudulent activities using the name of the President.
Analyze quarterly reports from RDCs/RCCs and identify issues for monitoring and handling.
Make recommendations on efficient and effective delivery of services to the citizens.
Report and carry out any other assignments by the Secretary, Office of the President and or Minister for Presidency.